Appointments can be scheduled by calling 951-682-6900. In the event that you must cancel an appointment, we request that you give us at least a 24 hours notice.
Insurance and Billing
Advanced Cardiovascular Care accepts most insurance plans. To ask about your specific insurance provider, please call 951-682-6900. For patients without insurance, payment is expected at the time of service.
Emergency visits that occur during office hours will receive top priority. After-hours calls will be taken by our answering service, and your doctor will be paged. For emergencies that cannot wait to receive a phone call from the doctor, we strongly advise you to call 911 or go to the emergency room and tell the Emergency room personnel to notify your doctor.
Prescriptions can only be refilled during office hours.
What To Bring To Your Office Visit
- Please bring all your medications or a complete list of your current medications.
- Please bring your current insurance card and information.
- Please bring your copay, if you have any, as copays are expected before or at the time of the service.
- Please Click here to download the Patient’s demographics form and bring it completed at the time of your appointment.
- Please Click here to download the Patient’s history questionnaire from and bring it completed at the time of your appointment to save you some time.
You're always welcome to visit us!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 12 PM and 1 PM - 5 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed